Udon Noodle with Kireteru Kamaboko Minion
- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Servings: 2 servings
- Your choice of Kamaboko 2-3 peices
- Udon noodles (dried) 100g
- Corn as you like
- Dried Wakame (seaweed) as you like
- Carrot as you like
- Small green onions (scallions) as you like
- For Dashi Broth Soup
- Udon Dashi powder 1 pack
- Water (as specified in Udon Dashi pack)
1.Boil Udon in a large pot of water as indicated on the Udon package.
2.Heat up the Dashi broth soup ingreidents in a separate pot.
3.Put the boiled Udon in a bowl, pour the Dashi broth soup.
4. Top with finely chopped green onions, your favorite ingredients, and your choide of Kamaboko.