Just add Naruto on Ramen, you can easily create an attractive ramen experience.
Tonkotu-Style Ramen topping with Naruto
- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Servings: 2 servings
- Ramen noodles (fresh/dried/frozen) 2 packs
- A Water 400ml
- A Salt 1/2 teaspoon
- A Ground black pepper to taste
- A Grated garlic 1/4 teaspoon
- A Instant chicken soup stock granules 1/2 teaspoon
- A Milk 100ml
- Green onions 2 stalks
- Menma （bamboo shoots）20ｇ
- Chashu (roasted pork fillet) 2 slices
- Naruto 2 slices
1.Put all ingredients A in a pot, heat it up and warm it while stirring until it almost boils to make the soup.
2.Cut the green onions into small pieces, and cut the menma, chashu, and naruto into bite-sized pieces.
3.Boil the noodles according to the instructions on the package, drain the water and place them in a bowl.
4.Pour the soup from step 1 into the bowl from step 3, add the toppings from step 2, and it's ready to serve.