- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Servings: 4 servings
- Shinayaka-Stick 4
- Mayonnaise as you like
- Broccoli sprouts 1/2 pack
- Shichimi pepper a little
- Ground black pepper as you like
1. Cut Shinayaka stick into lengthwise and cut into thin slices. Cut off the roots of the broccoli sprouts.
2. Spread mayonnaise on Shinayaka stick and bake in a toaster for about 5 minutes.
3. When slightly browned, place in a bowl and sprinkle with broccoli sprouts.
4. Sprinkle with shichimi and ground black pepper to taste.