Sea delica Ceviche
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Servings: 4 servings
- Sea delica sticks 6
- Yellow Bell Peppers 1/2
- Onions 1/2
- Cucumbers 1
- Lime 1
- Chervil a little
- (A) Ingredients for Sauce Dressing
- Olive Oil 3 tbsp.
- Lime Juice 1 tbsp.
- Garlic Powder 1 tsp.
- Salt 1/8 tsp.
- Black Pepper 1/8 tsp.
1. Cut Sea Delica sticks to diagonal chunks.Set aside.
2. Cut onion into small chunks, soak them in the water. Set aside.
3. Cut yellow bell pepper into small chunks, and cut cucumber into round slices. Set aside.
4. Cut lime in half, squeeze one for the sauce dressing, and cut the other half into quarter-rounds. Set aside.
5. Put the sauce dressing ingredients (A) into a bowl and mix well, then add Step 1 to 3 ingredients into the bowl and mix together.
6. Put Step 5 in a serving dish and decorate it with lime slices and chervil to serve.