- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Servings: 2 servings
- Vegetable Gyoza 12
- Salad oil 2 tsp
- Water 50ml
- Sesame oil 1 tsp
- Mixed Spice a little
- For Dipping Sauce
- Vinegar 1 tsp
- Soy sauce 2 tsp
1. Mix vinegar and soy sauce for the dipping sauce. Set aside.
2. Cover the heated pan with salad oil, and once heated, lower the heat to low.
3. Place the Vegetable Gyoza in a heated pan and turn the heat up to high. Once you hear the sizzle, pour water around Gyoza and cover the pan to steam for about 5 minutes.
4. Open the lid, and when most of the water has evaporated, turn the heat to medium. Then, add sesame oil lightly around the Gyoza to coat the pan.
5. When the Gyoza is browned, remove from heat and place on a serving plate.
6. Serve with the diping sauce.